Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
• As an Ops Automation Technology developer, you will be working on building out applications and platforms that directly drive the direction of the operations division.
• Providing tools and solutions that allow the organization to measure and automate itself.
• Creating scalable architectures and adding better controls and governance.
• Your work will have a direct impact to overall operating expense of the firm, directly affecting the bottom line and will offer the opportunity for close working relationships with Operations Change Delivery, Business Architecture & Strategy and Operations Line teams.
• There is a particular focus is performing data analytics, smart processing.
• Powerful industry concepts such as Big Data, Streaming technologies for real time analytics are employed to further execute the objectives of the program.
• B.E./BTech/MTech 3-7 Yrs. experience in Java, SQL and java related server technologies and working knowledge of Linux.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Computer Science background from reputed college.
• Comfortable working in a global environment.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.