What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
• As an Ops Automation Technology developer, you will be working on building out applications and platforms that directly drive the direction of the operations division.
• Providing tools and solutions that allow the organization to measure and automate itself.
• Creating scalable architectures and adding better controls and governance.
• Your work will have a direct impact to overall operating expense of the firm, directly affecting the bottom line and will offer the opportunity for close working relationships with Operations Change Delivery, Business Architecture & Strategy and Operations Line teams.
• There is a particular focus is performing data analytics, smart processing.
• Powerful industry concepts such as Big Data, Streaming technologies for real time analytics are employed to further execute the objectives of the program.
• B.E./BTech/MTech 3-7 Yrs. experience in Java, SQL and java related server technologies and working knowledge of Linux.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Computer Science background from reputed college.
• Comfortable working in a global environment.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.