Looking for an ambitious individual who will utilize their ability to facilitate client onboarding, drive commercial impact for the client franchise and develop client relationships
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The Franchise New Business Group (FNBG) is the central point of contact for all aspects of client on-boarding/account opening. FNBG team members are aligned with specific sales desks and work closely with sales coverage, legal, credit risk, compliance and clients to ensure an effective and smooth on-boarding process. Team members are expected to play a key role in client relationship management and understanding dynamic changes in commercial demands of the business they are aligned to.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Owning and driving the onboarding process on behalf of the desk for all client types and products (Cash and Derivatives)
• Use active discussions with Sales to manage the priority queue
• Drive internal and external negotiations and processes including ISDA agreements and account opening
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Relevant Bachelor’s with an excellent academic record
• Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
• Highly organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Detail oriented
• Strong client service orientation
• Derivatives/ISDA experience/knowledge is preferred
• Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
• Ability to multitask
• Team Player
• Hard working and strong willingness to learn
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Commercial focus and self-motivated
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.