Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
Are you a problem solver who takes pride in the excellence of your work with a desire to make a business impact at scale? We’re looking for a person to join our interest rate products desk strategist team who wants to use their quantitative skills and ideas to create commercial value.
The interest rate products (IRP) desk strats team within Securities works closely with IRP traders providing quantitative analytics and insight which support the firm's market making and risk management activities.
HOW WILL YOU FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
In this role you will
- learn about interest rate markets and products in a front office environment
- develop and enhance pricing models for the IRP business
- build infrastructure to price and manage risk on cash and derivative transactions
- implement new ideas in code in an efficient and scalable way and contribute to shared global platforms
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- strong academic background in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative fields
- strong software development skills
- interest in financial markets and products
- experience working on a shared code base
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience in financial markets and products
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.