We’re a team of trusted advisor's who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Private Wealth Management Group develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and families, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income and alternative investments. A Wealth Management Professionals (WMP) will provide support to the Investment Professionals in the implementation of new client accounts and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
As a Wealth Management Professional, your responsibilities include:
• Serve as the liaison for clients regarding inquiries and provides team support
• Analyze and monitor client portfolios, and assist with other aspects of managing a client relationship
• Drive and complete a number of compliance requirements and control related functions
• Assist clients with asset transfers
• Assist the teams with execution of trades (primarily in FX and Cash deposits)
• Handle cash management, foreign exchange transactions, currency hedging and money markets trades
• Assist teams in subscribing hedge funds, private equity funds and GSAM funds
• Assist on projects related to platform development and other infrastructure issues
• Handle margin related requests and queries; liaise with various operations and technology teams for day to day support
• Partner with operations on all account opening / maintenance matters, including various remediation efforts.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.