The Risk division is responsible for credit, market and operational risk, model risk, independent liquidity risk, and insurance throughout the firm.
Operational Risk Management and Analysis (ORMA)
Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Execution Team
Project Management Office (PMO) Vice President
The RCSA Execution team within ORMA, an independent risk management function, is responsible for developing and implementing a standardized framework to identify measure, monitor and assess operational risk across the firm. The RCSA Vice President will work with the global team to engage stakeholders across multiple locations to establish and maintain a firmwide operational risk assessment program while establishing and managing the local team.
· Leading aspects of the risk assessment process, including: managing senior stakeholders globally, setting and providing guidance on assessment methodology, enforcing assessment standards and deadlines, resolving escalated issues
· Establishing and managing local team including recruiting, training, career development and feedback, staffing and coordinating with global team
· Ensuring training and functional support are provided across a range of departments on the risk assessment methodology and use of the risk assessment application
· Working with the systems project manager and business analysts to design and implement enhancements to the risk assessment applications to ensure they reflect both current methodology and future needs, are fit for purpose and user friendly
· Working with the metrics and systems team to implement reporting infrastructure and design, enhance or modify reports on the assessment outputs
· Providing risk assessment metrics and reporting to senior management and governance committees. The reporting will include: completion status of the assessments, trending and analysis of the output from the risk assessments, changes to the risk assessment profile at an entity or group level
· Proactively thinking about changes in the business, how these impact the existing risk assessment program and working with the Operational Risk Analysts to facilitate the assessment changes
· Remaining current on business, regulatory and industry changes that may impact the business and the associated assessments
· Minimum of 8+ years’ experience within operational risk area with knowledge of risk and control assessment methodology
· Strong project management and organizational skills with experience of working to deadlines within a highly dynamic environment
· Proven track record in stakeholder management including exposure to senior stakeholders
· Proven ability to work remotely across multiple geographies / time zones
· Strong attention to detail and excellent data analysis skills
· Enthusiastic, intellectually curious and seeks to understand the different areas of the firm
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a strong delivery focus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to present to senior stakeholders with impact and influence
· Possess a Bachelor's Degree
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.