We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be empowered from day one to help drive profitability for the business through a strong emphasis in finding opportunities in market inefficiencies and delivering solutions for the firm and its stakeholders
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Asian Special Situations Group (ASSG) specializes in the investment and management of a diverse portfolio of asset classes including private and public equities, structured finance, high yield / distressed credits, NPL portfolios and real estate. The successful applicant will be a member of the Southeast Asia investments deal team. The role mainly consists of valuing companies and their associated securities, as well as execution of private transactions. The applicant must be able to interact with other members of the team, consultants and legal advisors, manage due diligence efforts and have the ability to extract information from a variety of sources.
• Performing due diligence and financial / operational analysis on variety of companies
• Working closely with senior members of the team in recommending investment decisions
• Interface with external parties as necessary
• 2 year(s) of relevant experience
• Strong financial modeling (high proficiency in Excel) and accounting skills a must
• Corporate valuation skills with regards to various types of assets (equities, loans, bonds)
• Prior investing and/or markets experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible to requests and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Extensive traveling should be expected
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.