The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchanges around the world. From developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
The Management & Strategy Team works as an internal consultant to deliver innovative and business-changing recommendations that form the core of revenue/ product verticals globally. The team provides exhaustive analysis on business performance spanning across Sales, Trading and Finance. The team in Bangalore acts as an integral part of the global management and strategy group. The team helps different
business unit heads across all markets by providing relevant information about their businesses, which in turn facilitates effective decision making and fosters growth. The broad range of responsibilities offer candidates an opportunity to understand the Securities business more closely and along with comprehensive training provide broad exposure and access to a first class network aiding career advancement.
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Analysis of APAC broker vote performance trends (includes vote data entry)
• Preparation of client review briefing materials
• Creation/maintenance of dashboards & reports for historical performance & gap analysis
• Data integrity analysis for historical reporting
• Status reporting and tracking of open issues
• Ad hoc projects and analysis across APAC
• Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of relevant experience
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask on time-sensitive projects
• Process orientation and project management skills, along with an ability to think critically, analyze and interpret data
• Excel and PowerPoint skills, Qlikview experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal / communication skills
• Must be a self-starter
• Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a strong analytical mind-set
• Ability to work in a team-based environment and coordinate effectively with global colleagues
• Ability to organize own time and work independently
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.