What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Development, Collaboration and Communication is part of the Platform Business Unit at Goldman Sachs. It is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used by Engineers across Goldman Sachs. We aim to provide efficient and effective SDLC processes, and best in class tooling for communication and collaboration across the workplace.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engage with internal development teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate platform solutions
• Provide technical guidance on established best practices to IT community and the business
• Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Team player, eager to work in a global organization
• Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in Technology
• Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus
• Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues as needed
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
• Proven experience across the SDLC
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.