What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
The Loans Trade Processing Technology team is aligned to the Operations Engineering, providing loan servicing, and trade processing and settlements capabilities for loan syndication business at Goldman Sachs. The Loans Trade Processing team, within the Operations Engineering organization, is looking for software developers who can deliver technology solutions to enable new business activities, automate servicing and settlements, and satisfy regulatory obligations. You will be part of a team, working closely with other Technology teams, the Securities Division, Operations, Compliance and Legal to utilize technology to address challenging business needs.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Growing loan syndication business is calling for automation of servicing events, settlements and software that scales to meet the growth, which is driving a re-architecture of the current loan trade processing platform. The projects that you work on will enable current architecture to evolve into a set of platforms, services and APIs that can be leveraged for multiple businesses’ needs. There is an ever-increasing demand for our software capabilities to achieve business growth, regulatory requirements, and organizational efficiency. This role will enable you to build technical depth and expertise, and you will be working closely with senior technical experts. You will also have the opportunity to gain an in depth understanding of the syndicated loan products life cycle.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3+ years experience with Java
• Experience with domain modeling, test-driven development
• Willingness to learn and apply new technical and functional skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of finance industry
• Experience with Java8
• Service-oriented architecture
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.