Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to apply your analytical skills while deepening your understanding of Private Wealth Management? Our PWM Client On-Boarding - Client Identification Program (PWM CIP) Team is seeking a professional to collaborate closely with PWM Business, Anti-Money Laundering Group, Compliance and Legal to mitigate risks associated and resolve documentation issues for existing Private Wealth Management clients.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations supports PWM Private Wealth Advisors (PWA) globally. PWAs are responsible for advising ultra-high net worth individuals on strategies to build and protect their financial assets through customized advice and services. PWM Operations is instrumental in meeting our clients' needs and is responsible for several key processes which include asset transfers, client servicing, execution services, account opening, performance measurement, and reporting of Goldman-custodied assets and away-custodied assets.
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSBILITIES
• Partner with client facing teams to ensure understanding of requirements and obtain missing documentation
• Liaise with Anti-Money Laundering Group, Compliance and Legal on CIP documentation queries
• Review returned CIP documentation for completeness and is in accordance with firm policy and regulatory requirements
• Perform data input into the system
• Ensure the updated documentations are properly stored into the central documents depository for completeness
• Continuously identify and implement process improvements.
• Highly Motivated
• Results and detailed oriented
• Self-initiated to challenge and improve processes
• Has good understanding of risk and control framework in Operations
• Has strong interpersonal skills to work with and build relationships with stakeholders
• Has the ability to multi-task and manages deadline effectively
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.