Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm’s
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build a unified world-class risk management framework supporting all aspects of trading in various fixed income products.
• Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats
• Great opportunity to learn the business while working with a talented group of individuals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience building enterprise business intelligence/data visualisation tools
• Familiarity with JS testing tools
• Excellent analytical, debugging and design skills
• Strong knowledge of designing for performance
• Experience in modern web frameworks – React, RxJS and Backbone experience a bonus
• Experience of ES6/ES2015
• Experience consuming data via websockets
• Experience in developing data-driven front-ends
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.