Working in a global team of developers on integrating BI products into GS infrastructure. Developing automation, governance and reporting solutions to provide firm and regulatory mandated controls. Working with stakeholder form firm wide business unites on defining and driving GS BI strategy and governance. Working close with the rest of Data Intelligence team to provide holistic data management solution for GS.
Data Model Engineering provides the platform that unlocks the firm’s data by providing the means to describe, access and manipulate it. It is the heart of a data-centric approach to application development. We engineer modelling languages, Software Development Lifecycle tools, large-scale operational services and portals for access and analysis to achieve this.
Data Model Engineering is part of the Data Intelligence platform whose purpose is to extract the maximum value from the firm’s data at all stages of its life.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Design, build and maintain solutions to integrate BI tools into GS infrastructure.
• Build out self-service tooling for BI integration using modern web technologies.
• Implement solutions for entitlement management and provisioning automation.
• Provide integration to align BI tools to GS Data Intelligence strategy.
• Engaging with stakeholders from other business define and drive BI strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of core java development
• In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structure
• Excellent analytical skills and not afraid to learn new programming languages & approaches
• Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
• Experience in and RESTful web services development
• Experience in database development, SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
• Data visualization & data modelling experience
• BI Tools integration/automation experience (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting , Zoomdata, Power BI, etc….BI Tools integration/automation experience (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting , Zoomdata, Power BI, etc….
• Experience with Model Driven Architecture
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.