Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We’re looking for a Vice President to join our Real Estate team based in Hong Kong who wants to be a part of our Investment Banking Division and use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the business at Goldman Sachs.
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Real Estate investment banking group provides corporate clients across the Real Estate spectrum with advice, access to financing and execution expertise across a wide range of investment banking products.
Vice Presidents in IBD assist our clients in achieving their most important strategic and financial objectives. They play an important role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions. On a daily basis, Vice Presidents interact with client executives, working with other bankers to help guide clients in their financial decisions.
• Bachelors Degree
• Strong financial analytical capabilities and verbal and writing communication skills.
• At least 10 years of corporate finance experience required, including in-depth experience in real estate banking
• Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
• Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
• Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
• Strong communications, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Fluent English and Mandarin
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.