In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We’re looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm’s operations and control processes.
• Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid quantitative skills, e.g. probability theory, functional analysis, partial differential equations
• Control mind set
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
• 1-5 years of experience within the financial services industry or a related control function
• Advanced Degree (preferable) in a quantitative discipline, such as financial engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, economics
Product Specific Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of financial modeling concepts, including (any combination):
• Options pricing, credit default, structured products, econometrics, stress scenario creation
• Any combination of risk management disciplines: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, funding / liquidity risk
Knowledge in any of the following areas is preferred:
• Risk measurement theory (e.g., Value-at-Risk (VaR), stress testing)
• Basel Capital Accord regulatory requirements (advanced model-based frameworks)
• Control framework supporting financial risk management related to regulatory and internal requirements
• Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint and Visio
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.