Make data a strategic asset for the enterprise by providing a platform that enables the structuring, management, integration, control, discovery, usage, and governance of our Data Assets.
Develop cutting edge technology stack to measure big data platform and enable a metric driven platform management strategy
Continues metric driven work to improve , optimize and harden our datalake for continues growth and usage
Transform reactive process to proactive process through engineering
Problem solving, creativity and ownership will empower you to deliver data products end-to-end.
Driven by business impact and customer centricity, you will strive for excellence through incremental improvements.
Understanding requirements to deploying and maintaining the product in production
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Working knowledge of more than one programming language (preferably Python and Java.)
• Ability to apply fundamental algorithms and data structures to efficiently solve computational problems
• Understanding of applied statistics and fundamental ML principles and techniques
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• A Bachelor’s degree (Masters/ preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related quantitative discipline)
• Strong programming skills in the big-data space (Java, Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, or other big data frameworks)
• Experienced Software Engineer, with proficiency systems design and data processing. Candidates should have hands on experience with Python and libraries as(e.g scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, ., scikit-learn, etc), SQL, Scala, Spark, Hadoop.
• Ability to present complex concepts in a clear narrative that influences stakeholders to take action.
• Ability to stay commercially focused and to always push for quantifiable commercial impact
• Strong work ethic, a sense of ownership and urgency
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively across global teams and communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
• SRE experience
• Statistical modelling and Machine learning,
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity