Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding across a vast array of products? Product Data Quality is a high-value risk management team under Chief Data Officer of the firm in Engineering Division, is responsible for the governance programs that ensure critical securities modelling and pricing data is accurate, complete, and scalable. This data is a critical input and dependency to most trade and client support functions. Product Data Quality (PDQ) is a part of Enterprise Reference Data (ERD) and is comprised of four teams, based in Salt Lake City, Warsaw, Bengaluru and Singapore.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Being a self-starter is essential
• Strong negotiation and relationship skills to bring Engineering and Business project sponsors and stakeholders to the table to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities
• Manage team of individual involved in investigating and resolving product &pricing data exceptions and maintaining product data
• Proactively solve data quality issues from both tactical and strategic perspectives
• Proactively work with market data and external vendors (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, S&P, etc..) to ensure we have the highest quality data in our systems
• The product & pricing team covers data related to: Equities: Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Rights, Warrants, Exchange traded funds, ADRs, GDRs Fixed income bonds: Corporate, Government, Agency, Emerging Market, Convertible, Structured notes Listed derivatives: Options, Future Options, Option Baskets, Flex Options, Futures, Flex Futures Other products: Mutual Funds, Indices, Baskets, Fiduciary Notes, Credit Indices
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Self-Direction to effectively prioritize efforts amongst competing demands and escalate issues quickly
• Dynamic analysis skills to help highlight issues with products or business ideas that our partners are facing our could potentially face
• Highly motivated, energetic and confident team player
• Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions
• Willingness to learn and take ownership of completing tasks
• Ability to multi-task and handle large volumes of work at a fast pace
• Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Strong time management skills
• Ability both to solve problems and explain underlying issues to non-technical clients and/or colleagues
• People management experience
• Strong attention to detail
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.