The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
Support vendor applications which allows the firm to perform settlement and control functions for the securities brokerage business. China is undergoing major regulatory reforms and the role will provide opportunities to support the technology solutions as part of these changes.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Onsite support including troubleshooting, testing, and small enhancements of various vendor systems (e.g. CSDCC DCOM, IST, PROP, Internet Banking Portals) used by China Operations division in production and test environments
• Conduct software, OS, network, and hardware upgrades and testing, in coordination with Technology Infrastructure staff and China Operations business users
• Onsite support including troubleshooting, testing, and small enhancements of various in-house built systems and scripts used by Beijing Operations in production and test environments
• File software acquisition requests through internal system and submit software license information to obtain approval from Technology Risk division when new software needs to be downloaded from external vendors
• Communication with external vendors through phone, email, and other channels to coordinate software upgrades, troubleshoot issues, and general support
• Maintenance of software repository (Application Directory) to ensure up-to-date information for all application used by China Operations
• Participate in regular meetings with Operations Technology managers to prioritize tasks, provide project status, escalate issues, and obtain agreement of solutions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Unix, Shell script intermediate level
• Proficient in Mandarin and English
• Knowledge of China Financial Market structure
• 3-4 years Technology experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.