The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration.
Client Onboarding Technology is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for software products that safely, efficiently, and transparently bring new client relationships into the firm and ensure those relationships remain compliant with all internal and external regulatory policies and firm requirements.
Partnering with colleagues from Technology and the business, COB Tech models all processes from inception through configured-to-trade. Using business intelligence gathered from these models, the team identifies and resolves bottlenecks in the flow though automation - including rules-driven decision making, machine learning, and natural language parsing
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support the firm's growth by reducing the time required to successfully onboard a new business relationship
• Improve customer satisfaction by reducing the number of touchpoints required to successfully onboard a new relationship.
• Mitigate risk by fully understanding, modelling, and satisfying all required regulatory and compliance policies.
• Thrill our internal stakeholders by rapidly and correctly delivering the most important features using iterative development and automated testing.
• COB Tech is a new and growing team. You will have the opportunity to influence team structure, processes, and architecture. Motivated candidates will have immediate opportunities to assume responsibility for as much as they can handle and accelerate their careers accordingly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong object-oriented fundamentals
• Strong focus on automated testing
• Strong Java skills
• Independent thinking, willing to engage, challenge, and learn
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
• Experience working in iterative or continuous delivery environments
• Experience with test-driven development (e.g. jUnit, Mockito, Cucumber)
• Experience with data (e.g. UML) or process (e.g. BPMN) modelling
• Track record of delivering software products to production, with minimal on-going support costs
• Experience creating REST-ful web services
• Experience with micro-services architecture
• Also, experience developing Web UI using React/Redux would be a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.