Looking for an ambitious, motivated and hard-working team player to cross-sell best-in-class ideas and solutions and to build long-term relationships with our institutional clients, specifically sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, hedge funds and insurance companies.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Delta One Sales desk often acts at the primary contact point for the largest clients in the equities division. The role of a Salesperson is to establish and maintain relationships with Portfolio Managers and buy-side analysts. On a daily basis, an institutional sales professional will pitch stock ideas/IPOs/follow-ons, answer client questions, set up and participate in conference calls with Goldman Sachs Research analysts, and arrange management meetings with clients. Research salespeople must know and understand their clients' needs and investment styles. The role has evolved to more of an "Equity Products" sales function, where each salesperson is not only pitching equity research, but also ideas across multiple products such as derivatives, convertibles, and fixed income. Salespeople also play an important role in the Equity Capital Markets process, selling transactions such as IPOs, follow-on offerings, and block trades. They walk through a company’s investment thesis with investors and introduce them to management, and provide important feedback to ECM which helps determine pricing/allocations.
• Support the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives
• Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
• Good attention to detail
• Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
• Ability to multitask
• Hard working and strong willingness to learn
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Team Player
• Commercial focus, team oriented, self-motivated
• Knowledge of the Indian Markets and any other Asian Markets
• Basic knowledge and interest in finance