The Technology Risk Officer’s (TRO) role will be a trusted advisor to the business and technology stakeholders. This role will focus on ensuring that Technology Risk is considered in all the elements of business, identifying risks and working towards remediation of the risk. The Technology Risk Officer’s (TRO) role will be the focal point for effective engagement between the Business Unit and the Firm’s Technology Risk function.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Demonstrate to stakeholders that appropriate controls are in place and own/create actions plans to manage improvement or change where necessary
• Effectively manage risk issues by working closely with the accountable people
• Build / Maintain effective relationship with the Business and Technology stakeholders
• Facilitate Business Unit’s continuous compliance activities and internal audits and track them to closure by the agreed timelines
• Contribute to the Business Unit’s Business Continuity Planning
• Support and deliver security initiatives as needed and be in a position to demonstrate and track progress to stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Overall experience 3-5 years
• The ability to interact with BU colleagues, build good relationships at all levels and across the business unit
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Technology Risk Management experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity