Are you a logical thinker with a strong problem solving skill set and a quick learner with an eye for detail and accuracy? We are looking for professionals to join our Operations team to mitigate risks associated with the booking, allocation and reconciliation of listed derivative transactions.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Listed Derivatives is a fast-paced team in Operations that controls the risk associated with clearing, position maintenance and reconciliation of futures and options positions across a wide number of markets and client types.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the execution and clearing flows by interacting with traders, sales people, clients and a wide variety of Operations teams across the firm.
• Partner with various Front Office and Operations teams to deliver best-in-class client service through timely processing of trade booking, allocation & reconciliation that directly impacts client positions and margin reporting.
• Understanding various compliance rules and regulations and working through changing market environments to ensure smooth continuity of business
• Leverage your quantitative skills to break down complex internal and external trade flows and identify control weaknesses, as well as design opportunities for improvement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARELOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree with prior experience in a comparable middle office role with direct client/front office interaction
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and exercise sound judgement under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to prioritize and liaise with clients
• Visual basic knowledge and process re-engineering an added advantage
• Prior experience in listed derivatives products and process an added advantage
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity