Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
Design and develop systems to facilitate efficient execution of post trade functions. Implement strategic solutions to manage operational risk and meet the firms regulatory obligations.
As part of GSAM Portfolio Accounting team, candidate will be part of dynamic software development cycle and will be helping GSAM to move forward with support, development and strategic design for 3 GSAM critical platforms:
1. Portfolio accounting platform Asset Arena
2. Collateral management platform Apex
3. Corporate action management platform XSP
This position is going to provide the candidate with opportunities to apply creative approach using elegant solutions in line with cutting edge technology and business trends.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Senior developer GSAM Portfolio Accounting applications
• Developer responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and project management for GSAM Portfolio Accounting Asset Arena, GSAM Apex Collateral Management and GSAM XSP Corporate Action platforms. Direct interaction with end users of the technology and application vendors* Solution provided* Responsible for new design, development and production support for global users* A variety of technologies will be used ( standard and proprietary )
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong mainframe development skills with over 10 years of working knowledge and experience with COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM
• Strong analytical and communication skill * Self starter* Experience with leading of med to large size projects
• Server side and application - Windows, Linux, Java, .Net, JSON, JEE PowerShell, Database - MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Linux, Distributed batch scheduling - Autosys or other, experience with MQ
• Experience in asset/wealth management technology and middle office functions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity