Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives
that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK GOVERNANCE supports various Technology Risk committee structures to align with industry enterprise risk management standards and ensure risk relevant information in provided for senior leadership with the proper oversight and accountability.
REGULATORY & AUDIT COORDINATION manages Regulatory and Client interactions impacting the Technology Division. Ensures management awareness of regulatory expectations and improves the alignment of technology controls to meet these expectations.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. The Goldman Sachs Technology Risk organization is a key part of the Goldman Sachs technology organization, and encompasses Information Security Advisory and Risk Measurement functions. We are looking for experienced, highly self-motivated candidates for our cyber security team within Technology Risk Regulatory & Controls to be based in Bengaluru, Warsaw and Dallas. The successful candidates will ideally possess: Strong understanding of the ITGC controls and ability to clearly articulate ITGC control requirements (logical security, change management, production access) and associated risks to a diverse audience Experience in operating, or running Identity and Access Management program and processes in a complex and diverse global multi-technology environment Experience with industry standard IAM tools, techniques and practices Motivation to assist driving, enhancing and contributing to continual improvement of the firm’s cyber program
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support Identity & Access Management initiatives within the Regulatory & Controls group
• Will be responsible for driving the following highly visible initiatives:
• - Execute and enhance the firm’s global access recertification program
• - Drive adoption of identity and access management controls
• - Implement measures to ensure key controls are operating effectively
• - Work with global stakeholders on new business application development
• - Respond to inquiries related to our controls and advise internal clients on new requirements
• - Develop policies and procedures
• - Identify tool improvements and collaborate with engineering team to implement the changes
• - Develop scalable processes and procedures that enable an efficient risk management lifecycle from identification, to reporting, and risk treatment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong knowledge of ITGC controls, specifically logical security controls, processes and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of identity & access management concepts and practices
• Strong experience in Data Analytics tools and techniques
• Understanding of one or more relational database e.g. SQL
• Familiarity with vendor products in this space
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Strong project and program management skills
• Clear communication skills, both verbal and in writing
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytic and problem solving ability
• Experience working as part of a global team
• A passion for, and deep understanding of, the technical aspects of information security with particular focus on identity and access management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity