The role will involve developing the strategy and roadmap for SecDb, overseeing the portfolio of work, and managing prioritized projects. The individual will be expected to be able to become technical enough to have meaningful discussions with lead engineers.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Coordinating and reporting on the SecDb Eco System
• Planning and ensuring delivery for strategic projects
• Communicating status to key stakeholders and management
• Escalating and mitigating execution risks/issues to minimize impacts to the projects
• Leveraging technology and tools to streamline processes
• Tracking deliverables and risks
• Driving problem management and engineering solutions
• Managing internal reporting workflows
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Ability to successfully multitask between many tasks at one time
• 3+ years’ experience as a project manager
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.