The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes
corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong
and other major financial centers around the world.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchanges/over the counter around the world. From developing trading strategies, structured products to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
The role will be part of Equity Derivatives Trading team. The Derivatives trading desk focuses on market making of index and Single name equity derivatives and managing associated risk. The desk prices and executes equity derivatives products for clients who use the liquidity we provide for both speculative and hedging purposes. Beyond the day-to-day business we also structure and execute outsized trades via derivatives or work with clients to design complex solutions.
Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Trade Bookings / Amendments : Per desk instructions, preparing trade uploads for variousbookings and working with middle office for post trade amendments / reconciliation
• Risk Analysis : Help the desk monitor risk on exiting positions and highlight anomalies
• Due diligence and verification of documents facilitating analytics and time save for the desk
• Calculation Iterations : Assist desk in running multiple iterations for risk factors based on trader inputs along with producing varied analytics
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
• 1-2 years’ experience in trade booking, trade matches and middle office will be useful
• Strong Interest in global financial markets and derivatives
• Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills
• Takes initiative & attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task & deliver under pressure
• Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity