Deployment and Runtime is responsible for Goldman Sachs’ mission critical production platforms including:
- Private and public cloud computing platforms
- Distributed scheduling
- Security and critical infrastructure services
- Linux and Windows engineering
- Core data centre platforms including network and storage
Our aim is to innovate and drive technology solutions that will impact the bottom line for the firm. By joining us, you will be part of a diverse global technical team focusing on solving critical business problems.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engage with application development teams to improve the lifecycle of developing and managing highly available systems - inception, design, deployment, debugging, monitoring, and operations
• Participate in system design consulting and capacity planning
• Develop software and systems architectural frameworks and tooling
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experienced in at least one language (Python, Go, Ruby, bash, etc)
• Experience in a relevant role (Dev Ops, Site Reliability Engineering, System Administration, Application Programming, etc)
• Knowledgeable about Linux internals
• Knowledgeable about networking (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, TLS, HTTP, SSH, etc)
• Experience with all stages in the lifecycle of developing and running large distributed systems
• Hands on experience in production deployment and release management
• Team player, eager to work in a global organization
• Highly entrepreneurial and motivated
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• BSc / MSc / PhD in relevant field (Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.