The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
You will work across a variety of systems & programming languages to create a data pipeline to ingest millions of data points per day and create a highly available data processing and management platform to acquire, process and distribute data to different consumers across IMD.
Technologies used include:
• Data Technologies: Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto
• Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Scripting
• Database Technologies: MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MemSQL, Sybase IQ / ASE
• Micro Service Technologies: REST, Spring Boot, Jersey
• Build and CI/CD Technologies: Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlabs, SVN, Puppet, Chef
• Cloud Technologies: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, HelmChart, Terraform
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Modelling and codification of data pipelines
• Building frameworks for compute and enrichment of data entities and its distribution using existing data platform components.
• Enhancement to existing systems and modernization using new platform.
• Collaboration with teams across global counter parts.
• Design, Develop, Test and Deploy your software using CI/CD pipeline.
• Introduce productivity and efficiency improvement techniques by leveraging right tech stack.
• Participate in code review and collaborate in experimenting new tech stacks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related degree at bachelors level
• Java, Scala, Scripting, REST, Spring Boot, Jersey
• Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, MemSQL, Sybase IQ / ASE
• 5 - 8 years of hands on experience on relevant technologies
• Hands on experience on AWS, Google Cloud and Kubernetes is preferred
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.