Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
You will join one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will interact with all parts of the firm giving you the opportunity to grow within the Technology Risk team itself, but also gain the breadth of experience and knowledge to facilitate future career moves into risk & control management roles in other divisions within the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Penetration test infrastructure products, solutions and platforms (ex. authentication systems, operating systems, infrastructure management frameworks, network devices, voice infrastructure)
• Work with teams to address vulnerabilities in infrastructure products and product configurations
• Evaluate technical system designs for architectural deficiencies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing across any of the mentioned infrastructure technologies, solutions and/or platforms
• Working knowledge of common security tools (metasploit, mimikatz, netcat, scapy, fuzzers, burp/fiddler, wireshark)
• Well versed with TCP/IP stack and network protocols
• High level knowledge of cryptography concepts
• Experience in adopting or crafting custom proof of concept exploits
• Basic knowledge of common cloud products and solutions
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security is preferred
• Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pentesting is preferred
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.