We are looking to grow our team with motivated and experienced technologists eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build a unified infrastructure for Mortgage products
• Work with different stake holders to collect requirement, implement, test and get feedback iteratively
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
• Brings innovative thoughts and new ideas to re-engineer the existing applications
• Supporting existing applications used by various stake holders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 2+ years of professional Java or any OO programming language development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
• Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
• Comfortable in managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
• Familiarity with SDLC process
• Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms
• Experience in working any java script framework, e.g. Angular, React etc
• Experience in developing micro services or service oriented architecture and NoSQL data stores, e.g. MongoDB
• Experience in developing distributed systems
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.