Design and deliver great products that satisfy the firm’s business needs and achieve adoption. Our practitioners have expertise in user research, interaction design, visual design, and front end development. This unique skill set allows us to partner with business and technology teams firm-wide to create applications that are easy to use, engaging, powerful, and competitive.
You will be part of the User Experience, Productivity and Web team (UX and P&W) which belongs to the Core Engineering organisation at Goldman Sachs. The team is diverse and global, comprising developers, business analysts, visual designers and animators—a nimble, cross-disciplinary group taking deep dives into select problems, partnering with the business, clients, strategists and technologists to make the tools we deliver powerful, commercial, competitive, innovative and consumable.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• As a UI Developer in the UX and P&W team, you will be responsible for building and executing challenging projects across a number of initiatives
• You will work with key stakeholders, UX designers, clients, and other development teams to get requirements and convert them into deliverables
• You will learn new technologies and work on constantly upgrading your skill-set and the products you work on to be at-par with the best in the industry
• You will innovate and solve technical challenges in an efficient manner that emphasizes a long-term vision
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 4+ years of software development experience
• Strong hands-on experience with some of the latest technologies used to build rich web, desktop, and mobile apps (e.g. HTML5, CSS, React or Angular, TypeScript/ES6, Redux, RxJS, etc)
• Superior interpersonal, communication and organization skills
• The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability, innovation and intellectual curiosity
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.