BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
Loan Management primarily supports the Securities Division and Investment Banking Division within
Goldman Sachs. Loan Management, amongst other things, is responsible for directing and facilitating due
diligence (at both, the deal and asset levels) for the acquisitions, asset management and
sales/securitizations of various types of loan portfolios in the US, EMEA and APAC.
Loan Management located in Bengaluru is currently seeking an Analyst / Associate to support the EMEA /
US mortgage desk. The Analyst / Associate will be primarily responsible for data storage and information
management solutions that integrates with analytical tools facilitating the acquisition, monitoring,
reporting and disposition / securitization of loans purchased, financed and/or originated from different
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Management and oversight of real estate and mortgage data, including data setup, database management, ETL and data validation
• Ensure the flow of data underneath all of the analytics is accurate and correct. Working with mortgage desk, technology, and cash operations to achieve the same
• Manage data dictionaries and large data warehouses
• Actively participate and partner with Information Technology to facilitate Data Warehouse, reporting and other projects as assigned
• Coordinate with Technology and internal departments to develop new GUI data interfaces, create new vendor data feeds, and add enhancements to internal databases
• Manage and create data related quality control checks for internal databases and provide resolution through analytic research
• Develop reporting solutions through multiple tools as needed. Ability to produce interactive graphs, pivot tables, etc. for reporting
• Maintains systems for tracking projects and communicate results to different business groups
• 2-4 years of experience in Data Management/ Modeling, RDBMS Databases and ETL processes.
• Strong academic background – 4 year related engineering degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA equivalent
• Strong communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
• Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
• Technical skills required include SQL, RDBMS Databases (SQL Server or Sybase ASE preferred), Data Reporting and Data Visualizations. Tableau experience is a plus.
• Strong project management skills that include Stakeholder Management skills, program management experience and ability to translate requirements to deliverables.
• Commercial focus and interest in financial and RE markets
• Mortgage banking or other financial industry experience preferred
• Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
• Ability to prioritize workload, manage expectations and is a team player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity