We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be empowered to be commercial and help drive profitability for the business through generating trade ideas and ensuring to deliver solutions for our clients.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The Equities Sales Trading Team bridges the gap between research, research sales and the trading and executions side of the business. Covering clients from a trading perspective and have a duel role in
facilitating business, taking and executing orders as well as pushing trading ideas and building IPOs and placement deals.
• Providing best execution on client orders, working with clients and traders to find a best strategy for the order. This includes Cash Equity and Listed derivatives.
• Execute agency orders directly on the exchange where appropriate and provide liquidity to customers by finding crosses or capital facilitation.
• Provide customers with market color, news, flow information, and trading ideas as well as other helping with other business requests.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
• High level of proficiency across the listed Equity derivatives space in India, This is a must.
• 2-8 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
• Ability to multitask
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity