Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• We are actively seeking a motivated Mobile Developer with proven industry experience
• The ideal candidate is a strong individual contributor, positive team player and willing to get things done. Strong computer science fundamentals are key to success in this role
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
• Extensive experience in mobile/ iOS development
• Strong knowledge of Swift 3 / 4
• Strong knowledge of Xcode
• Appreciation of design and knowledge of Apple HIG (human interface guidelines)
• Active on Github or StackOverflow
• Experience with Realm is preferred
• Experience with Cocopods and/or Carthage is preferred
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.