CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
• You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
• Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
• Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
• Involved in end to end testing of the application and providing sign-off
• Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
• Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
• B.S. or higher (Computer Science degree preferred)
• 3+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Protractor, Selenium, jMeter or LoadRunner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
• Comfort with agile operating models
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity