Human Capital Management, Experienced Hire Recruitment Team
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bengaluru, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting Team (EHRT) identifies, attracts, and recruits experienced professionals for positions across the firm. Recruiters on the team manage the strategy and execution of hiring, working with both clients and candidates. Recruiters assist hiring managers from the time a position opens until the identified candidate joins the department. EHRT manages the firm’s relationships with executive search agencies and sources candidates through direct recruiting, the firm’s internal mobility and employee referral programs.
• Supporting experienced hire recruiting for the technology division
• Understanding position requirements and the hiring function’s deliverables in depth
• Sourcing and developing a candidate pipeline
• Ensuring a healthy pipeline till closure, report sourcing risks upfront
• Managing candidate expectations and negotiating compensation packages for new hires
• Developing external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices, market intelligence and trends in the industry
• Providing recruiting activity management reports and metrics
• Ensuring the firm maintains a flow of diverse candidates for all position
• Work on recruiting projects to improve recruiting process efficiency.
• Maintain market intelligence on the hiring landscape and utilize this information for hiring the best talent in the firm
Experience and Required Skills
• Experience in tech hiring
• Ability to partner with clients and candidates at all levels, anticipating needs and pro-actively providing information.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Results-oriented and pro-active.
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients.
• Responsive and quick problem solving skills.
• Clear and crisp verbal and written communication.
• Critical thinking skills- strong analytical skills to evaluate situations and hiring needs, and identify potential gaps/ risks and areas for improvement.
• Negotiation skills and ability to present ideas and build consensus with business clients.
• Broad knowledge of the financial services industry is desirable.
• Familiarity with recruiting cycle and recruiting philosophy.
• Must be willing to travel for outstation hiring
• Strong attention to detail
• Resilient, Able to keep calm and manage emotion in stressful work situations
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity