Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Focus primarily on building a new consumer lending platform
• Helping to build a business and the supporting technology from the ground up
• Will work with senior technology managers on technical designs leveraging multiple state-of-art technologies
• Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential
• Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
• Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
• Ability to coordinate work across teams
• Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, including access via Java
• Experience with distributed systems and message-oriented middle ware concepts
• Web technologies
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity