What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
TxB – Platform Engineering – Cloud Engineer
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. We change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas and solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Our engineering teams build scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategist groups, is at the critical center of our business. Our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
The Transaction Banking (TxB) brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts, infrastructure engineers and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers manage their payments in innovative ways.
TxB aims to provide comprehensive cash management solutions for GS and other financial institutions. TxB combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide the best client experience. Through the use of modern technologies centered on data and analytics, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to improve cash flow management efficiency.
Fulfilling your potential
The TXB Platform team is a global team responsible for engineering the public cloud platform to support our brand new Payment Orchestration and Execution Platform. Working in close partnership with application teams building the new system, Cloud Engineering are responsible for identifying and securing the public cloud services required, automating their provisioning, and building a highly resilient and scalable infrastructure which will differentiate our offering from the competition.
We are seeking 1-6 years of experience Devops engineers, who are highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge cloud engineering capabilities. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced DevOps environment.
· Experience on container technologies - Docker, Kaniko, ECS and Kubernetes.
· Experience in designing, and developing applications in Cloud Environment (AWS) – Lambdas, ECS, FARGATE, EC2, CloudWatch, ELK.
· Proficient in one programming language - Python/Java.
· Expertise with Infrastructure as code and Configuration Management – Terraform, Ansible, etc.
· Experience with CICD – gitlab (preferred), Jenkins, etc.
· Knowledge on Database, Logging and Monitoring is a plus.
· Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
· Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions.
· Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding, useable, and splendid experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams.
· Helps to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across the department.
· Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity