ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a bank holding company and leading global investment banking,securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
ABOUT OUR ROLE IN MERCHANT BANKING
Merchant Banking invests in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, growth equity and infrastructure worldwide. Consisting of over 900 professionals in 25 offices in 15 countries, our business operates on a global platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital globally
Portfolio Management is responsible for portfolio and fund level management and reporting to regional and global business stakeholders, with a focus on performance, risk, balance sheet and capital aspects of real-estate business within Merchant Banking Division.
· Strong academic background – finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
· Minimum of 3-4 years of experience
· Fluent English
· Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
· Commercial focus and interest in financial and RE markets
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
· Team minded
· Strong project planning, organization, and time management
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity