The Bengaluru Automation Center of Excellence (Automation CoE) is focusing on cross-divisional Efficiencies in region through accelerated automation of end-to-end processes with a dedicated team focused on identifying, evaluating and implementing solutions with internal and vendor platforms. The CoE will also incubate new tools, in a much quicker cycle time, that help automate work patterns across the organization. Capacity created in Bengaluru will not only result in reduced operating costs for a given function but also in optimizing location for that function via moving roles from hubs to Bengaluru
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Ability to integrate with third party tools and frameworks for rapid prototyping and development where applicable.
• Effective problem-solving coupled with analytical and technical skillset will be essential for the success of this role
• A willing and enthusiastic attitude toward mastering the necessary technical skills, as well as towards forming a detailed understanding of the businesses you will work with are key requirements of the role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Must have knowledge of Java and Python
• Must have knowledge of ML techniques, design and implementation experience around custom deep learning models trained on business-specific data
• SDLC practices including Git development experience
• Knowledge of Apache Open NLP, PDF BOX, open source python frameworks.
• Establishing and promoting best practices around Python and digitization techniques
• Teamwork – Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions
• Communication Skills - Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information/new ideas with others
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.