Our vision is to enable near 100% STP cross the front-to-back stack across Bangalore, increase client experience and reduce risk with cutting edge technology delivering one Goldman Sachs to our clients through digital transformation leveraging data, systematic integration and unified workflows. Initial focus of CoE is to focus on operational efficiencies across the Bangalore office (cross divisional). We are setting up a new function in Bengaluru to develop scalable, engineering enabled self-serve tools with SDLC controlled execution eco-system that will enable cross divisions to deliver business outcomes at accelerated velocity leveraging GS platforms and emergent vendor toolsets. This would entail levering broad spectrum of languages like Java, Python, tools and techniques such as bots, workflow, cognitive ML/AI techniques and deployment eco-system both on-prem and Cloud with data being the central fabric for driving automation at scale. There is an enormous potential to drive innovation by exploring new tools/platforms and engaging with industry community including startups.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The role will provide a good platform to directly impact cross divisional automation opportunities driving at scale
• Opportunity to leverage and integrate with third party tools and frameworks for rapid prototyping and development where applicable.
• Effective problem-solving coupled with analytical and technical skillset will be essential for the success of this role.
• A willing and enthusiastic attitude toward mastering the necessary technical skills, as well as towards forming a detailed understanding of the businesses you will work with are key requirements of the role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Must have knowledge of Java and Python
• Must have knowledge of ML techniques, design and implementation experience around custom deep learning models trained on business-specific data
• SDLC practices including Git development experience
• Knowledge of Apache Open NLP, PDF BOX, open source python frameworks.
• Establishing and promoting best practices around Python and digitization techniques
• Teamwork – Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions
• Communication Skills - Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information/new ideas with others
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.