Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of Global Markets operations? Our Korea operations is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with clients, sales, traders, and various teams across operations & federations team to manage local team to support business and mitigate risks associated with Korea Business.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new products launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The Korea Operations is responsible for the trade process management and settlement and regulatory reporting of Equity for trading desks.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Korea cash equities trading support of trade confirmation, error trade management and trade booking.
• Client on boarding Inc. account opening and the account management for trading in Korean markets
• Intra-day control of all client and firm trading activity mainly around the firm's Korean cash equities businesses
• Daily reconciliations for trade booking and settlement
• Dealing with Global Cash equities Sales and One Delta trading desks and regional middle office teams to resolve trade-date and post-trade-date execution and settlement issues
• Closely deal with clients to field inquiries around the trading and settlement process
• 3-5 years' experience of Korea Equity Operations preferred
• Basic knowledge concerning Korea markets, securities products, client onboarding, and regulations
• Fluency in written and spoken Korean is mandatory
• Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance issues and workload with high risk control standard and to manage and track multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously